Terms & Conditions
This ICO Participation and Token Usage Terms and Conditions ('Agreement') contains the terms and conditions that govern your use of the MAMO Tokens ('MAMO Tokens') distributed on the Website https://mastermoney.cash
This Agreement governs the relationship between you or the entity you represent ("you" and "your") and Wayne ltd, an existing company under the laws of Bulgaria.
You and the Company are here referred to individually as a "Party" and collectively as "Parties".
- Account – online account created by the user on the Website
- Blockchain – type of distributed ledger, comprised of unchangeable, digitally recorded, data in packages called blocks
- Cryptocurrency – a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency
- Ethereum – an open blockchain platform at www.ethereum.org
- ETH – the name of the cryptocurrency ‘ETH’ used within Ethereum
- ICO – a restricted initial coin offering by the Company to eligible Users regarding purchase of the MAMO Tokens
- Services – any services provided by the Company and/or its affiliates, including the services available to registered Users on the Website
- User – Subscriber of the MAMO Tokens
- Valid KYC Documentation – KYC documentation that have been verified by the Company according to good practice and the Company’s procedures
- Wallet – any type of wallet used for storage of cryptocurrencies
- Website – http://mastermoney.cash
- Whitepaper – the document located at the Website containing the ICO conditions and describing the Company’s project and business model
- MAMO Tokens – virtual currency tokens created by the Company.
ABOUT WAYNE LTD
The Company will have an ICO for interested members of the public who will be invited to participate in an offer to purchase MAMO tokens in exchange for the following encrypted currency: ETH. BTC, LTC
MAMO tokens will allow users to purchase goods at participating stores.
The user contributes to the sale of MAMO tokens for application development, in particular MAMO and e-Wallet tokens, including security audits, marketing and communication and research activities related to the development of the MAMO platform.
MAMO tokens can be exchanged and traded openly on compatible cryptocurrencies *
No voting rights will be granted to MAMO TOKEN holders in relation to the management and control of the Company.
The aim of the Company is to use funds raised through the ICO to develop new applications faster that will allow users to earn Mamo using them.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT
- This Agreement goes into effect at the moment you register on the Website.
- These terms and conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Company’s Website. Please read these terms carefully.
- The Company reserves the right to make changes to these terms at any time without notice. Any such changes will become effective upon the posting of the revised Agreement on the Website and you are solely responsible for reviewing any such notice and the corresponding changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Website and/or the Services following any such revisions to the Agreement will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- The Company shall have the right to change or remove the Website (temporarily or permanently) at any time without indicating the reasons to such changes or removal. You confirm that the Company shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- Use of the Website and/or the Services is limited to parties that are 18 years of age or older and can lawfully enter into and form contracts under applicable law.
- In order for you to be able to start using the Website, you must first register with the Company and open an account ('Account'). The Company reserves the right to refuse to register you without indicating any reasons.
- You agree that all information that you give us, such as, but not limited to, valid identification, address and email, during the term of validity of this Agreement is complete, true, & correct. You will immediately notify the Company of changes to this information or you will change these details on the Website.
- The Company reserves the right to suspend the usage of the Account until your identity is completely verified.
- It is your sole and exclusive responsibility to ensure that your login details are kept secure. You must not disclose your login details to anyone. This violation constitutes a breach of this Agreement. We recommend that you never share or disclose your Account information with anyone. You should create a complex and secure password, change your password from time to time and always log out when you are finished from using the Account. We shall not be responsible for any abuse or misuse of your Account by third parties due to your disclosure, whether intentional or accidental, active or passive, of your login details.
- You shall not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement and legal requirements. Your registration implies your confirmation and a guarantee that by using the Website, you will act honestly and, in such way, that it would meet the interests of both you and the Company. The Company reserves the right to refuse or close an Account without prior notice if the use of the Website is unlawful or unacceptable.
- A number of participation requirements set forth in the Website have to be met in order to be able to participate in the ICO. You can only participate in the ICO within the stipulated period and in such manner as set forth in the Website.
- The Company has the right to refuse selling MAMO Tokens to anyone who does not meet above-mentioned criteria as set out in this Agreement, the Website and by the applicable law.
- You understand and acknowledge that the purchase and sale of crypto currencies and tokens of any kind involves risk. Due to the constant price fluctuations of crypto currencies, the value of your assets may increase or decrease at any time.
- Only 5% of 25billion go in ICO. ( 1,250,000,000.00.) MAMO Tokens will be put up for distribution.
- The ICO will be conducted over three rounds:
- Private round;
- Pre round;
- Public round
The company is already operational, the business is already working, so a minimum ICO collection is not foreseen.
The Company will start selling MAMO tokens in exchange for the following cryptocurrency: ETH. Any other cryptocurrency or other resources sent to the Company's address once the ICO is started will not be reimbursed. The Company may decide, at its discretion, to accept other cryptocurrencies and payment methods.
MAMO tokens will be on sale during the public round at a rate of 0.0000045ETH for MAMO Tokens.
As soon as the accumulated ETH has contributed to the sale of MAMO tokens it amounts to 181.500ETH, the maximum limit will be reached (to avoid misunderstandings, the value of the hard cap will be calculated by recording the value of the payment in dollars for each transaction at the time of purchase / sale of ETH), or the maximum of 1,250,000,000 MAMO tokens are distributed, the sale of MAMO tokens will end.
Every contributor to MAMO token sales must be verified by the account (KYC) as indicated by the Company on the website.
The ICO will start on a predetermined date that will be announced in advance on the website.
At the end of the ICO the non-sold tokens will be considered as Token in reserve for distribution to users who will earn it with the use of our apps.
RIGHTS AND ATTRIBUTES OF MAMO TOKENS
MAMO tokens can be used by you on the MAMO platform and at all affiliated shops to purchase services or goods.
The use of MAMO tokens will be subject to the terms and conditions of the MAMO platform made available on the website.
There are no guarantees on the use or future value of MAMO tokens, which may be zero.
Although the Company undertakes to provide or offer products or services described in this section, the Company is not required to do so.
You can not expect to make a profit from MAMO tokens and you will have no expectation of profit from the future success of the Company's activities and / or the efforts of the Company or other persons. The value of the company depends on your active involvement in use and promotion.
The ICO is not an initial public offering and it is not possible to participate in the ICO to participate in an initial public offering.
MAMO tokens are not Company shares. They do not represent the interests of ownership or grant ownership, control and voting rights in the Company, nor grant any right to receive a share of the Company's profits.
It is the discretion of the Company to decide unilaterally on the costs, invest and otherwise use the funds received during the ICO.
MAMO tokens can be used for transactions and payments associated with cryptocurrencies.
The Company is not obliged to redeem MAMO tokens under any circumstances.
The sale of MAMO tokens and MAMO tokens are not securities, commodities, swaps on securities or commodities or financial instruments of any kind. Purchases and sales of MAMO tokens are not subject to the protection of any law governing these types of financial instruments. This Agreement and all other documents mentioned in this Agreement, including the White Paper, do not constitute a prospectus or offer document and do not constitute an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to purchase an investment. , a guarantee, a commodity or a trade on a security or commodity.
You do not have to buy MAMO tokens for investment purposes. These tokens are not designed for investment purposes and should not be considered as a type of investment. You acknowledge, understand and accept that MAMO tokens do not constitute a guarantee, representation or guarantee that Mamoer will be able to use the Company or receive the tokens used by the Company.
You acknowledge and agree that you are not purchasing MAMO tokens for investment purposes, speculation, as some type of arbitrage strategy, for immediate resale or other financial purposes.
You acknowledge that all purchases of MAMO tokens are final and non-refundable and that the Company is not required to provide a refund for any reason and that you will not receive any money or other compensation in lieu of a refund and you will not consent no right of withdrawal from the ICO.
In the case of imposed regulations that may affect MAMO token rights and attributes, the terms and conditions of this Agreement and other terms governing the use of MAMO tokens may be significantly changed by the Company to ensure compliance with these requirements. regulatory.
SECURITY, DATA AND TAXES
- You will implement reasonable and appropriate measures designed to secure access to:
- any device associated and utilized in connection with your purchase of MAMO Tokens;
- private keys to your wallet or Account; and
- any other username, passwords or other login or identifying credentials.
- In the event that you are no longer in possession of your private keys or any device associated with your Account, you may lose all of your MAMO Tokens and/or access to your Account.
- The Company is under no obligation to recover any MAMO Tokens that have been lost, stolen or destroyed due to your failure or negligence in maintaining appropriate level of security in accordance with this sub-clause.
- Upon the Company’s request, you will immediately provide to the Company, information and documents that the Company, in its sole discretion, deems necessary or appropriate to comply with any laws, regulations, rules or agreements, including without limitation, judicial process. Such documents include, but are not limited to, copies of a passport, driver’s license, utility bills, photographs of associated individuals, government identification cards, or sworn statements. You consent to the Company disclosing such information and documents in order to comply with applicable laws, regulations, rules or agreements. You acknowledge that the Company may refuse to distribute MAMO Tokens to you until such requested information is provided.
- You acknowledge, understand and agree that:
- the purchase and receipt of MAMO Tokens may have tax implications for you;
- you are solely responsible for your compliance with tax obligations; and
- the Company bears no liability or responsibility with respect to any of your tax obligations.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND THE RISKS SET OUT IN THIS CLAUSE AND THAT MAMO TOKENS HAVE NO VALUE. YOU MAY LOSE ALL AMOUNTS PAID. ACCORDINGLY, YOU HAVE CAREFULLY REVIEWED AND ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTOOD AND ASSUMED THE RISKS SET OUT IN THIS CLAUSE, AS WELL AS OTHER RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE MAMO TOKENS (INCLUDING ALL THOSE WHICH ARE NOT SET OUT IN THIS AGREEMENT), ALL OF WHICH WOULD RENDER THE MAMO TOKENS WORTHLESS OR OF LITTLE VALUE.
- MAMO Tokens do not represent or confer any ownership right or stake, share or security or equivalent rights, intellectual property rights or any other form of participation relating to the Company.
- Ethereum is prone to periodic congestion during which transactions can be delayed or lost. Individuals may also intentionally spam the Ethereum network in an attempt to gain an advantage in purchasing cryptographic tokens. You acknowledge and understand that Ethereum block producers may not include your transaction when you want and your transaction may not be included at all.
- You acknowledge, understand and agree that MAMO Tokens may have no value, there is no guarantee or representation of liquidity for the MAMO Tokens; and that the Company is not and shall not be responsible or liable for the market value of MAMO Tokens, the transferability and/or liquidity of MAMO Tokens and/or the availability of any market for MAMO Tokens through third parties or otherwise.
- As tokens, MAMO Tokens may be subject to expropriation and/or theft. Hackers or other malicious groups or organisations may attempt to interfere with the tokens in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, malware attacks, denial of service attacks, consensus-based attacks, Sybil attacks, smurfing and spoofing. Furthermore, because the Ethereum platform rests on open source software and tokens are based on open source software, there is the risk that Ethereum smart contracts may contain intentional or unintentional bugs or weaknesses which may negatively affect the tokens or result in the loss of your tokens, the loss of your ability to access or control your tokens or the loss of ETH in your Account. In the event of such a software bug or weakness, there may be no remedy and MAMOers of tokens are not guaranteed any remedy, refund or compensation.
- MAMO Tokens purchased by you may be held in your digital wallet or vault, which requires a private key, or a combination of private keys, for access. Accordingly, loss of requisite private key(s) associated with your digital wallet or vault will result in loss of such MAMO Tokens, access to your MAMO Tokens ’ balance and/or any initial balances in blockchains created by third parties. Moreover, any third party that gains access to such private key(s), including by gaining access to login credentials of a hosted wallet or vault service you use, may be able to misappropriate your tokens. The Company is not responsible for any such losses.
- Even if completed, the software will rely, in whole or partly, on third parties to adopt and implement it and to continue to develop, supply, and otherwise support it. There is no assurance or guarantee that such third parties will complete their work, properly carry out their obligations, or otherwise meet anyone’s needs, all of which might have a material adverse effect on the software and platform.
- If you fail to map a public key to your Account, this may result in third parties being unable to recognize your token balance on the Ethereum blockchain when and if they configure the initial balances of a new blockchain based upon the software of which the Company makes no representation or guarantee.
- The software is still under development and may undergo significant changes over time. Although the Company intends for the software to have the features and specifications set forth in the White Paper, the Company may make changes to such features and specifications for any number of reasons, and any party that adopts the software and launches the platform may also make changes, any of which may imply that the platform does not meet your expectations.
- The development of the software may be abandoned for a number of reasons, including, but not limited to, lack of interest from the public, lack of funding, lack of commercial success or prospects, or departure of key personnel.
- Even if the software is finished and adopted and the platform is launched, the ongoing success of the platform relies on the interest and participation of third parties. There can be no assurance or guarantee that there will be sufficient interest or participation in the platform.
- The regulatory status of cryptographic tokens, digital assets and blockchain technology is unclear or unsettled in many jurisdictions. It is difficult to predict how or whether governmental authorities will regulate such technologies. It is likewise difficult to predict how or whether any governmental authority may make changes to existing laws, regulations and/or rules that will affect cryptographic tokens, digital assets, blockchain technology and its applications. Such changes could negatively impact tokens in various ways, including, for example, through a determination that tokens are regulated financial instruments that require registration. The Company may cease the distribution of tokens, the development of the software or cease operations in a particular jurisdiction in the event that governmental actions make it unlawful or commercially undesirable to continue to do so.
- As noted above, the industry in which the Company operates is new, and may be subject to heightened oversight and scrutiny, including investigations or enforcement actions. There can be no assurance that governmental authorities will not examine the operations of the Company and/or pursue enforcement actions against the Company. Such governmental activities may or may not be the result of targeting the Company in particular. All of this may subject the Company to judgments, settlements, fines or penalties, or cause the Company to restructure its operations and activities or to cease offering certain products or services, all of which could harm the Company’s reputation or lead to higher operational costs, which may in turn have a material adverse effect on the MAMO Tokens and/or the development of the software.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby waive and disclaim any right or cause of action against the Company in any jurisdiction that would give rise to any damages. The Company shall not be liable to you for any type of damages, even if and notwithstanding the extent that the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You agree not to seek any refund, compensation or reimbursement from the Company, regardless of the reason and regardless of whether the reason is identified in this Agreement.
- In no circumstances will the aggregate liability of the Company, whether in contract, warrant, tort or otherwise, for damages to you under this Agreement, exceed the amount received by the Company from you.
- You understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable and you shall be responsible for all liability in connection with any force majeure event, including acts of God, labour disputes or other industrial disturbances, electrical, telecommunications, hardware, software or other utility failures, software or smart contract bugs or weaknesses, earthquakes, storms or other nature-related events, blockages, embargoes, riots, acts or orders of government, acts of terrorism or war, technological change, changes in interests rates or other monetary conditions, and, for the avoidance of doubt, changes to any blockchain-related protocol.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you release the Company from responsibility, liability, claims, demands and/or damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown (including, but not limited to, claims of negligence), arising out of or related to disputes between you and the acts of omissions of third parties.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you will indemnify, defend and MAMO harmless and reimburse the Company from and against any and all actions, proceedings, claims, damages, demands and actions (including without limitation fees and expenses of counsel), incurred by the Company arising from or relating to:
- your purchase or use of MAMO Tokens ;
- your responsibilities or obligations under this Agreement;
- your breach of or violation of this Agreement;
- any inaccuracy in any representation or warranty by you;
- your violation of any rights of any other person or entity; and/or;
- any act or omission committed by you, that is negligent, unlawful or constitutes wilful misconduct.
- The Company reserves the right to exercise sole control over the defence, at your expense, of any claim subject to indemnification under this Section. This indemnity is in addition to, and not in lieu of, any other indemnities set forth in a written agreement between you and the Company.
DISCLAIMERS AND WAIVERS
- You expressly acknowledge, understand and agree that the purchasing and using of MAMO Tokens is done at your own sole risk and that MAMO Tokens are provided, used and acquired on an 'AS IS' and on an 'AS AVAILABLE' basis without representations, warranties, promises or guarantees whatsoever of any kind by the Company and you shall rely on its own examination and investigation thereof.
- THE COMPANY DOES NOT MAKE AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY; AND WITH RESPECT TO THE DISTRIBUTION OF THE MAMO TOKENS , THE COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DOES NOT REPRESENT AND WARRANT AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, USAGE, SUITABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR AS TO THE WORKMANSHIP OR TECHNICAL CODING THEREOF, OR THE ABSENCE OF ANY DEFECTS THEREIN, WHETHER LATENT OR PATENT.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account ID and password and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account or password. You must notify the Company immediately in the event that the security of your login or password has been breached or compromised.
- You are also responsible for maintaining adequate security and control of any and all identification numbers, private keys, or any other codes that you use to access the Website and/or use of the MAMO Tokens.
- You agree not to hold MAMO tokens or the Company liable for any loss arising out of, or in any way connected to, your failure to properly secure and keep private your Account information, email address, any password, private keys and any other identification numbers/codes used in connection with participation in the ICO and usage of the MAMO Tokens .
- The Company shall not bear any liability, whatsoever, for any damage or interruptions caused by any computer viruses, spyware, scareware, Trojan horses, worms or other malware that may affect your computer or other equipment, or any phishing, spoofing or other attacks.
- The Company does not guarantee the confidentiality or privacy of any communication or information transmitted on the Website or any site linked to the Website. The Company will not be liable for the privacy or security of information, e-mail addresses, registration and identification information, disk space, communications, confidential or proprietary information, or any other content transmitted over networks accessed by the site, or otherwise connected with your use of the Website.
NO OTHER RIGHTS CREATED
- This is not a loan to the Company and this does not provide you with any ownership or other interest in the Company.
- The Company retains all rights to, titles and interests in, all of its intellectual property, including, without limitation, inventions, ideas, concepts, code, discoveries, processes, marks, methods, software, compositions, formulae, techniques, information and data, whether or not patentable, copyrightable or protectable in trademark, and any trademarks, copyright or patents based thereon. You may not use any of the Company’s intellectual property for any reason without the Company’s prior written consent.
YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- By purchasing the MAMO Tokens you covenant, represent and warrant to the Company that you have all the requisite power and authority to execute and deliver this Agreement, to use and purchase MAMO Tokens and to carry out and perform the obligations under this Agreement. Accordingly, if you are an individual, you shall represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and of sufficient legal age and capacity to purchase the MAMO Tokens. If you are a legal person, you are duly organized, validly existing and in good standing under the laws of your domiciliary jurisdiction, and every other jurisdiction where you conduct your business.
- The execution, delivery, and performance of this Agreement will not result in any violation of, be in conflict with, or constitute a material default under, with or without the passage of time or the giving of notice:
- any provision of your organisational documents, if applicable;
- any provision of any judgment, decree or order, by which you are bound of or by which any of your assets are subject to;
- any material agreement, obligation, duty or commitment to which you are a part of and by which you are bound to; or
- any laws, regulations or rules applicable to you.
- The execution and delivery of, and performance under this Agreement requires no approval or other action from any governmental authority or person other than you.
- You are legally permitted to participate in the ICO and you are legally permitted to receive and MAMO cryptocurrencies and tokens.
- You have sufficient knowledge and experience in business and financial matters, including a sufficient understanding of blockchain or cryptographic tokens and other digital assets, smart contracts, storage mechanisms (such as digital or token wallets), blockchain based software systems and blockchain technology, to be able to evaluate the risks and merits of your token purchase and are able to bear the risks thereof, including loss of all the amounts paid, loss of tokens and liability towards the Company for its acts and omissions, including with limitation those constituting breach of this Agreement, negligence, fraud or willful misconduct. You have obtained sufficient information in order to make an informed decision to purchase MAMO Tokens.
- You attest that you are not a criminal, are not associated with any criminal activity, and that all funds that are used by you in connection with the ICO and MAMO Tokens purchase are free from any criminal association, are not the proceeds of crime, and are not derived from any criminal activity. You shall not use the MAMO Tokens to finance, engage in, or otherwise support any unlawful activities.
- To the extent required by applicable law, you have to comply with all anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing requirements.
- You hereby certify to us that any funds used by you in connection with participation in the ICO are either owned by you or that you are validly authorised to carry out transactions using such funds.
TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT
- The term of this Agreement is for a period of time when you successfully register for the Account until this Agreement is terminated for whatever reason. Account cancellation shall mean the Agreement termination.
- At any time and for any reason in its sole discretion, the Company may terminate this Agreement, your access to the ICO and/or the Website, your Account and may halt any pending transactions and/or funds and/or tokens without giving notice to you. The Company shall have no liability or obligation for the termination of this Agreement.
- In case of termination of this Agreement for any reason you will not be refunded with any amount of MAMO Tokens.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
You and the Company will cooperate in good faith to resolve any dispute, dispute or claim (including disputes or non-contractual claims) arising from, relating to or in connection with this Agreement, including in connection with training, applicability, infringement, termination , validity or enforceability of the same. If the parties are unable to resolve a dispute within ninety (90) days of the notification of such dispute received from all parties, this dispute will be resolved definitively by the binding arbitration as defined in section 17.2.
Each Party irrevocably agrees that any dispute not resolved within ninety (90) days as set forth in Section 17.1 will be resolved by arbitration in accordance with Part V (International Arbitration) of the Bulgarian Arbitration Act and the Arbitration Rules of the Center of Arbitration of Bulgaria as currently in force, which will be considered as incorporated into this Agreement. The number of referees will be one. The place of the arbitration will be in Bulgaria. The language to be used in the arbitration proceedings will be English. The law applicable to the Agreement is as set forth in Section 17.4 of this Agreement. The arbitration award will be final and binding for the parties. The Parties undertake to make any award without delay and waive their right to any form of appeal to the extent that such renunciation can be validly made. The judgment on the award can be entered by any court having jurisdiction of the same and having jurisdiction over the interested party or its assets. The Company and each will pay the respective fees and expenses of the lawyers.
Any dispute arising from or related to this Agreement is personal to you and the Company and should not be proposed as a class arbitration, collective action or any other type of representative proceedings. There will be no class arbitration or arbitration in which an individual seeks to resolve a dispute as a representative of another individual or group of individuals. Furthermore, a dispute can not be proposed as a class or other type of representative action, both within and outside the arbitration, or on behalf of any other individual or group of individuals.
This Agreement shall be governed in all respects, including the validity, interpretation and effect of the Laws in Bulgaria, without giving effect to its principles or rules of conflict of laws, insofar as such principles or rules they are not necessarily applicable by statute and would allow or require the application of the laws of another jurisdiction.
- You shall not assign this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Company. Any assignment or transfer in violation of this Section will be void. The Company may assign this Agreement to an affiliate. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement, and the rights and obligations of the Parties, will be binding upon and inure to the benefit of their respective successors, assigns, heirs, executors, administrators, and legal representatives.
- This Agreement and the materials incorporated herein by reference, constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements and understandings, both written and oral, between the Parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, including, without limitation, any public or other statements or presentations made by the Company about the MAMO Tokens, the Company software and platform and other blockchain tokens.
- If any provision of this Agreement is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, inoperative or unenforceable for any reason, the provision shall be modified to make it valid and, to the extent possible, effectuate the original intent of the Parties as closely as possible in an acceptable manner in order that the transactions contemplated hereby be consummated as originally contemplated to the fullest extent possible.
- The digital token market is still in its relative infancy and there is not yet a uniform marked understanding or agreement on the nature of digital tokens. Given that the legislative and regulatory framework for ICOs and cryptocurrencies in Bulgaria is currently being discussed, the Company will endeavor to comply with any law or obtain any license which may become applicable to its ICO and/or cryptocurrency-related activities at a future date.
The Company may change, amend, delete or add to this Agreement or any of the terms and conditions contained in any policies or rules governing the Website at any time and in its sole discretion. Any such modified terms will become effective upon the posting of the revised terms or such policies and rules to the Agreement. It is your responsibility to check the Website regularly for modifications to this Agreement. Your continued use of the MAMO Tokens, the Website and of any other service provided by the Company will constitute acceptance of such changes.